NASCAR betting odds for drivers to win the 2016 Daytona 500
April 29, 2016
Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. Casey Mears, A.J. Trevor Bayne won the Daytona 500 in 2011 for his only win in 94 career starts.
Joey Logano is the defending champion at the Daytona 500. Kurt Busch is the fourth driver here at 14 to 1 odds who is looking for his first win in this race and over this track.
The Daytona 500 is considered one of the most wide-open races on the NASCAR circuit because restrictor plates are in place. Aric Almirola, Paul Menard, Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. – 16 to 1
T-26. Michael Waltrip – 100 to 1
1. If she’s ever going to win this would be one of her best chances. For his career, Joey Logano has 14 wins in 255 starts but he did win 6 times in 2015.
Casey Mears has one win in 452 career NASCAR Sprint Cup races and it was not at Daytona. Carl Edwards has never won the Daytona 500 and never won over the track. Harvick has one win in this race (2007) and two wins over the track. Waltrip has just four career wins in 781 starts but he’s won the Daytona 500 twice (2001, 2003) and he’s got three wins over the track.
Field of all other drivers – 30 to 1 odds
T-2. He has two wins in this race (2004, 2014) and four wins over the track (2001, 2015) with a win in each of the last two years at the Daytona International Speedway. has just three wins in 369 starts but he did win a race in 2015.
4. T-24. Paul Menard has just one career win in 327 starts and it was not at Daytona. All the drivers with their own odds are listed below with comments telling how many times they’ve won the Daytona 500 plus how many wins they have over the track. Johnson has two wins in this race (2006, 2013) and three wins over the track. So far in his NASCAR Sprint Cup career, Treux, Jr. Denny Hamlin also has no wins in this race or over the Daytona track. Kyle Busch has yet to win the Daytona 500 but he won over the track in 2008. Ryan Blaney is making his 19th start and he’s yet to win a race. Junior has plenty going for him. Kasey Kahne, Kyle Larson – 20 to 1 odds each
At odds of 5 to 1 Dale Earnhardt, Jr. That tends to even out the racing and can produce some surprising winners as noted below.
Danica Patrick has started 118 NASCAR Sprint Cup races and has yet to win. His 2015 win here was his first win over the Daytona track. And he’s getting married to the super hot Amy Reimann this year too.
Austin Dillon has yet to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup race in 85 starts. Joey Logano – 10 to 1
Race time for the 2016 Daytona 500 is 1:00 pm EDT and the race is on TV on FOX. is the betting favorite to win the 2016 Daytona 500. He also won the Coke Zero 400 at the Daytona track in 2007 for two wins over the track. For his career, Jimmie Johnson has 75 wins in 507 starts.
T-2. Jimmie Johnson – 8 to 1
T-13. Martin Truex, Jr. Jamie McMurray – 25 to 1
Aric Almirola has yet to win the Daytona 500 but his one Sprint Cup win was over the Daytona track in 2014. – 50 to 1 odds each
Jimmie Johnson comes into the 2016 Daytona 500 off a pretty disappointing 2015 season and he’s 8 to 1 odds to win this week. For his career, McMurray has seven wins in 474 starts.
Good luck to all the NASCAR drivers and especially the bettors at the 2016 Daytona 500!
Brad Keselwoski is looking for his first win in this race and first win over the track. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. has yet to win a race in 112 starts.
Kevin Harvick is tied with Jimmie Johnson as co-second choice in the betting odds to win the Daytona 500 at 8 to 1. Clint Bowyer has eight wins in 361 starts but he’s yet to win at Daytona. Chase Elliott, Carl Edwards, Denny Hamlin, Kurt Busch – 14 to 1 odds each
Martin Truex, Jr. Kevin Harvick – 8 to 1
15. Austin Dillon, Clint Bowyer, Gregg Biffle, Ryan Blaney, Ryan Newman – 40 to 1 odds each
Kasey Kahne is looking for his first Daytona 500 win and first win over the track. For his career, Harvick has 31 wins in 538 starts.
12. Ryan Newman won the Daytona 500 in 2008 for his only win over the track.
28. Danica Patrick, Trevor Bayne – 60 to 1 odds each
Chase Elliott won the pole for the 2016 Daytona 500 but he’s yet to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup race over five starts. Allmendinger has one win in 263 starts and it was also not at Daytona.
T-16. Allmendinger – 80 to 1 odds each
T-8. Greg Biffle has never won the Daytona 500 but he won over the track in 2003. Kyle Larson has never won this race or any other NASCAR Sprint Cup race in 75 starts.
The 2016 NASCAR season gets off with a bang this week when the 2016 Daytona 500 takes place on Sunday, February 21, 2016, at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Here is a list of the odds for the NASCAR drivers to win the 2016 Daytona 500.
T-21. A.J. Matt Kenseth won the Daytona 500 in 2009 and 2012 for his two wins over the track.. Kahne has 17 wins in 432 starts. Brad Keselowski, Kyle Busch, Matt Kenseth – 12 to 1 odds each
Michael Waltrip is 52 years old but it’s clear why he’s racing here. Many of the drivers lifetime NASCAR Sprint Cup stats are also listed.
Jamie McMurray won the Daytona 500 in 2010. has never won the Daytona 500 and he’s also never won over the track. – 5 to 1 odds